Monday, September 12, 2005

My Secondary School Life Part 1

My Form 1 life started at SM Damansara Utama, well its not really that memorable as only few things happens which i hardly forget. I get to know 2 good friends. They both sure are smarter than me, i even had to get answers from them during exam haha. Oh yea, they say i look like Nobita, a fat one haha, Big specs, short-pants, the hair style which i no need to explain and you guys can find it out haha. Malays in my class very suck, they suck to the max, everytime steal my Stationary things. Yea, got a malay bully me till i burst out in tears and shout at him damn loud in front of teacher "I HATE U", well i was weak that time. One day, our class Secretary which she usually collect 20sen everyday, for class money. Someone stole the $ from her bags, and she cried so hard and i did ask her how much the lost is ? She said Rm2.50! Then the HERO STUPID me gave Rm2.50 to her. Well i was doing it just to stop her from crying, she is sitting behind me, and her cries really annoying. We had a History teacher, she is the most Fierce i had ever known, infact she is the best teacher i have known in my school life. 1st time she came to our class, everyone hates her, due to her strictness. When her class periods arrive, we all had to stand up before she enters our class rooms, if not she will punish us. Everyone must remain silent and focus during her teaching. Got 1 time, i whisper to my friend also end up being punish and standing up for the whole period, how cruel. This teacher her senses is very good too, even 1 of my indian classmate keeps on peeping below her as wind is big, blowing up her skirts. So he end up being scolded infront of everyone in the class.

Form 2 was the year i start gambling, well Betting on Football World Cup. Just wanna feel the excitement haha. Well luck is not with me, i end up losing and had to pay up with my pocket $. One of my friend, he is Chinese educated. His english and malay language is not that well. One time he play betting with his friend, and he lost around RM100 and he decide not to pay his friend as the betting there were some glinch which be able to make my friend not to pay his friend. So his friend is not satisfy, calling people to collect from my friend, not RM100 but more, RM500. My friend no choice but to go report this to Principle. As he scare being beat up. So i end up being my friend's transolator, while the principle calls the group up to the office and clearing things up. And so from that day onwards, i too was being aim by those gang. I was so innocent. Luckily these gang aint in the school for long, as they did many bad things in school ends up being expell. That very year, i had a crush on a girl, she is quite pretty and that year's valentines day, i present her a box of chocolates. Oh well didn't turn out good as i am not her type haha. She didn't say anything though, as the way she treated me i know. Well that was my 1st time buying things for a girl. I feel sad whenever i see her talking to a guy so closely. She used to talk to me alot but she stop after she receive my gift. Very sad but i still move on. I am just a happy go lucky guy afterall. hehe

Form 3, i only study SM Damasara Utama for 2 months then transfer to La Salle at Klang, due my dad's work moved to Klang, so i had to follow too. Well not much friends wishes me but most of them glad that i leave haha. To them i am nothing but guy that they looking down. On 1st term exam Geografy test, i didn't even bother to touch the book nor i didn't studied it at all. There is this guy, study so hard to remember and yet the result comes out, he gets 40 points while i get 70 points. He's kinda pissed, not at me of cos. He did ask me how come i get so high, and i did tell him Geografy test is about Comman Sense not everything comes out from the books. Next thing he do, tore the book apart and into the dustbin haha. So, i have move to Klang, SM La Salle, which is my school nightmare starting. At 1st i am ok, getting along with others. 1st friend i know is this Malay guy. On the 1st day i know him, he seems so nice to me, telling me what i need to know about the school. Yea i consider him as a buddy, soon i get to know others well too, and i end up mixing with another malay, he keeps on like to tease the 1st Malay guy that i know. And i got notty join in the teasing game with others haha. Oh yea, my class got 1 fellow an indian, he is totally like Forest Gump and the 1st malay i know he likes to hang out with him and i dunno why but all this i get to know later. One day, during our Science class and we went to science lab. There were 8 big tables, which 4 of it at the front taken by we all. Meanwhile the behind us, the last table sitting the 1st Malay and that Indian Forest Gump. I thought they feel like being desolated so thats why sitting apart. Later i accidentally drop my pencil, i bend down to pick it up and i turn my head looking behind and i saw something which i arent suppose to see. What i saw quickly sit back up, and i told my friend beside me, he bend down to and look. Man he was freak out too. What we both saw is the Malay putting his hand into the Indian Forest Gump's PANTS!!!. This is totally GAY! haha. After science period, news spread like a fish market ! Within 2 periods, the entire school knew this incident. And everything burst out, as the indian fellow tell all out, well he is just being a forest gump not a total dumb. This all started when they are in Standard 6, yea SM La Salle and SRK La Salle is just beside. Things started when The Malay fellow lie to that indian fellow that he lost his watch at the toilet, asking that indian go toilet help him find. Well those gangs in the school kinda pissed, this gayboy malay ill-treat the poor indian. Early morning Indian gangs came, give him a tight slap, then recess time Malay gangs came beating him up. Then after school, chinese gangs waited him at outside, and i dunno what happen to him. But next day he came to school with his dad and request a direct transfer to another school. Well what to do, as things get serious haha. And i was lucky that i tease him, if not i might end up being his victim ! yucks!!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home